Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repost of Selkath's app.

Go down

Repost of Selkath's app. Empty Repost of Selkath's app.

Post  Jadzi Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm

App.
Selkath 1/10/11 at 5:46

Hi yes Name is Michael and the toons im applying for would be a Disc Healer and a Warrior tank. Healer Tank

You ask to talk about glyphs, well other than picking the obvious that would be best not seeing how a dps glyph would help healing would help unless in pvp. For the tanking glyphs i picked the best suited to keep agro and de-buffs longer so i wouldn't have to worry about putting them out every 15secs.

Disc Priest or Selkath his name duel spec is a S.Priest for arena b/c i am a pvp lover and always like the pvp stand points as a priest. Would i change it sure if needed. Tank off spec is not one really i have worked with for the reason i never dpsed always tanked for my guild. Would it change sure to whatever is best like i said not really using it.

Gems and enchants: enchants are pretty simple its pretty much spirit on int, and mastery if i can somewhere, gems now on the healer are not the best since i put most of the money i had into my tank and was left with little money so can not upgrade at the moment but mostly spirit and my other few jems to get my meta. Tank i normally go for stam enchantments and gems go for my avoid/stam gems and pure stam.

What do i bring to the raid ...umm oh i bring my self which is important =P nah but i bring my own flasks even if i have to buy them some extra food everyone can use not a feast, and jeeves on my tank. im always positive even if we cant down a bosses for 3 hours its a learning exp and its a game it Fun..

Raid exp oh where to start i have done mostly everything from the start to now from me doing ZG-old nax-MC-AQ 20/40 and have done kara to ZA and black temple but never downed Illidan, Wrath was Nax-uld stopped for about a year and came back and did LK, now i have downed BH within 2 days after cata released its in my achv on my priest Dec,20,2010. Tried 4 winds a BWD and they failed but it was cool seeing them only getting magma to 55%.

i Have played wow about 3 months after release and have enjoyed every min of it. Was on a server named thrall first and came here the day server went up. Joined a guild named proven when they where about 3 weeks old and at the end of Vin they came together with another guild forgive i forgot the name and became the League left the league when my brother got in a fight with pander and left with him b/c hes family. Then got in a guild named with a guy named Olris and me and a RL buddy left and made Optical Illusion and that went to wrath and then left and worked a straight year came back he was gone and started a guild called rise of tryrants (MY guild i made) got to lk then drama happened left b/c a woman name Mal a woman who had broken up 3 guilds mine VD(Virus Dominis) and some other one im told. And came back for cata and here i am today.

My Ui is about 55Fps with Vudoh/bartender/sexymap/atlas loot/DBM/Recount with Lat about 120-150.

Achievements not to crazy about them them come when them come how i see it, Hardmode is the best love every bit of it.

My age is 22 and im in Texas so Central,im good for any days to raid even at mid night i work from home for the time now.

I do not know anyone, i was told to talk to all from a guy named Wulfgar and never really seen y'all around which i like not begging all hyped up im a mellow type of guy.

Alts yes i have 2 healer alts a shammy and druid my shammy is my main named atlaua

Ok about myself i stick to my self when it comes down to guild drama seen it happened to many times do not care for any of it. I go to the gym morning or mid day for about 1 hour to 2 hours depeneding if my GF is working that day. I work from home which means im on a lot not right now b/c all my friends left b/c of cata. Going to school for medical and will join the navy or army some time in the future, love games im also a dj so once out of a blue moon i will have a gig to do. Other than that i get along with everyone and love PVP!!!!and Raiding!!!

a joke ok.

What is Zelda’s favorite breakfast side dish?
A sausage Link.

nah just kidding

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?

The father, surprised, answers, Well, son, there are three kinds of Boobs. In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm. In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions.

Onions?

Yes, you see them and they make you cry.

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?.

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20's, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50's, it is like a Christmas Tree.

A Christmas tree?

Yes .. the root's dead and the balls are just for decoration.
Jadzi
Jadzi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Repost of Selkath's app. Empty Re: Repost of Selkath's app.

Post  Jadzi Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you for the app. The officers will review and get back to you soon. What a Face
Jadzi
Jadzi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selkath Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Ok great if im not on Selkath ill be on my main toon Atlaua, if not on that toon please just email me at mikedyalwaugh@yahoo.com or Djdeadspace@yahoo.com

Selkath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadzi Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome to Elision cat
Jadzi
Jadzi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum