Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elision: Cataclysm

:: Fun Stuff :: Stories

Go down

Elision: Cataclysm Empty Elision: Cataclysm

Post  Jadzi Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Two Druids walk slowly though Orgrimmar their eyes taking in the new militarized city, both looked solemn, almost sad as they walked into the great hall to see Gorrash Hellscream in place of Thrall. The male druid rolls his shoulders slowly, “I will wait here while you speak to the Warcheif, CBT.”

Cowbeartree nods, “I thought you might Ether, the deaths of our brothers and sisters in Ashenvale still anger you... though it was the Cultists and not Hellscream who lead the attack.”

Etherealone just nods slowly as CBT pats his shoulder and goes to speak to Hellscream. The druid looks around his deep eyes taking in everything that had changed, each of the horde races where now represented inside the hall save for the goblins, who few trusted. Ether watches as CBT salutes Hellscream and returns. “So what are our orders?”

“We collect our team.” CBT sighs slightly, “Further orders will be delivered to our guild hall.”

“How do we build a team if we don't know where we will go?” The druid's voice came out in an angry rumble.

A male blood elf comes up to the two druids. “We go for those we know best, then the others that are the best at what they do.”

CBT smiles as she looks at the paladin. “Exactly Una.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three leave the hall together heading to the nearest tavern so they could make their list, settling comfortably in chairs sturdy enough to hold even a tauren's bulk. After ordering a light ale Una looks at the other two. “We'll need another protector, two healers and about eight who specialize in damage.”

Ether shifts causing his chair to creek. “I can be a protector, though my true calling is to use the powers of nature to destroy my enemies.”

“Don't worry brother.” CBT says calmly, “Another tauren will stand as protector along with Una here.”

Una grins slightly, “Baash would be upset if we had another.”

“He sure would” came an answering rumble of a large tauren covered in plate armor. Baash moves to take a seat at the table, swiping Una's mug of ale and drinking it in one swig. “Gah! Barkeep something stronger then this piss water!”

“You may want to keep a clear head Baash.” A soft voice sounded clear among those at the table even though the tavern was starting to get crowded.

“I hope she's on your list.” Baash said to Una and CBT.

“Who?” asks Ether as he looks around trying to find the owner of the soft voice.

“I'd guess she's still at the door in this crowd.” Baash stand and moves to the door the smaller members of the horde quickly moving out of his way.

“Jadzialari, our priestess I hope.” Una says calmly looking towards the door.

Baash comes lumbering though the crowd a hand held behind his back as he lightly held the hand of a slender female blood elf.

“If you need me to be, you know I will join you, Una.” Jadzi smiles and takes a seat against the wall putting herself in between the two protectors as Baash took his seat. “There are not many novices to teach in Silvermoon since the Sundering.” She smiles a bit sadly. “I was glad when I felt familiar minds here in Orgrimmar and I came to where the majority of you are.”

CBT's eyes sparkle slightly. “Who else is here?”

Jadzi closes her eyes. “Phere... Matt and Padfoot... and Cy.”

Una leans closer to Jadzi whispering softly. “Call them to us.”

“Phere and Matt are on their way, Cyrith is under the table.”

The group laughs softly as they hear a muffled curse from under the table and Cyrith appeared in one of the free chairs a moment later with her arms crossed over her chest. “No one else would know I was there.” The orc glares slightly at Jadzi.

This brought a new round of laughter from the group, Ether asks “How did you know she was there priestess?”

Jadzi simply tapped her temple as two more blood elves moved to the table taking chairs from near by to join the group. “She has a powerful mind our Jadzi.” The female said in duel tones of a death knight. Phere winks at the other blood elf before taking her seat.

The hunter nods. “So we have new orders?” Mattaeo looks at CBT, the others quieting quickly.

CBT shook her head slowly “Not exactly orders but a call to assemble our team.”

Matt nods looking over the group. “Another healer and some damage dealers.” The hunter's keen perception allowed him to see what the group in front of him was made up of and what they would need.

“I know of a shaman healer, he seems good and from talking to him, Atlaua would fit in well with our group.” Jadzi smiles remembering the conversation

“CBT, I know of a new paladin by the name of Creek.” Una taps his fingers on the table. “I am not sure of tauren paladins quite yet but Sasi says he's good and you all know her.”

The group nods and Cy speaks up. “We can get two others among the goblins, an elemental shaman,” Cy waves a hand, “Muss, and a shadow priest named Quad... something.”

“Goblins will do much for a share of the loot.” CBT replies “And most of us have met Muss already” CBT thinks for a moment then nods. “We will be twelve... a good number. Lets contact the others and await our next orders.”

The group looks at each other grim smiles on their faces as they prepare their minds and hearts for the coming battles not knowing who of their group might be taken away.
Jadzi
Jadzi
Admin

Back to top Go down